- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"I had a one bedroom apt when I booked a studio (thanks!) It had everything I needed to be independent of restaurants and was very comfy, goo..."
"Excellent view, very clean and staff very helpful...."
"Really pleased with the standard of the apartment the 2 bedrooms and bathrooms were of a good high quality and the linen on the beds were 5..."
"Booked this apartment for a special occasion for my fiancé and myself. They gave us a free upgrade, and the views were absolutely breathtaki..."
"It was a nice room with friendly staff but unfortunately my trip somewhat affected by the building work surrounding the apartment block. I w..."
About the hotel
These newly built serviced apartments boast unrivalled convenience to the financial hub of the City, and the lively Shoreditch area. Many of the world's largest banking and financial service firms are located in Aldgate, an area traditionally known for its diverse artistic community. Historic cobbled courtyards and a wide range of restaurants and bars are frequented by local workers and tourists alike.
These apartments offer the same premium quality furnishings that can be found throughout the Marlin Apartments range. Designed with space and comfort in mind, Marlin Apartments Aldgate offers a range of apartments to suit every individual need, catering for individuals or couples in our one-bedroom apartments (450 sq ft). Alternatively, for families or groups that demand greater space, our larger two-bedroom apartments boast 850 sq ft as standard. Sofa-beds are available and sleep an additional two guests. All apartments offer twin bedding at en extra cost. 24-hour concierge is also located on-site. Limited car spaces available at GBP20 per night, must be secured prior to arrival.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 26/11/2010 to 31/12/2022 - Guests must show photo ID and the card used to make booking upon arrival. Marlin will pre-authorise cards for at least £200 upon arrival and up to £500 for weekend stays. Strict no party policy. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, everything you need for an independent stay
I had a one bedroom apt when I booked a studio (thanks!) It had everything I needed to be independent of restaurants and was very comfy, good tv.
My only gripe was that the radiators were on full blast when I arrived and despite turning them off and leaving the windows open while I popped out for an hour, it was still sweltering all night.
All round excellent accommodation
Excellent view, very clean and staff very helpful.