This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1764, the Petit Manoir is a luxurious, boutique-style hotel in Morges, combining the charm of the past with up-to-date facilities. The banks of Lake Geneva are only 300 meters away. After entering the Petit Manoir, you will find yourself in the cosy boudoir/library with a fireplace.
Each guest room is named after a famous composer and boasts antique-style furniture. From the first floor, a magnificent wrought-iron staircase gives access to the garden. Wireless internet access is available in all rooms free of charge. The wine cellar forms the heart of the house, where the region's growers frequently arrange convivial wine tastings. This meeting place gives both wine lovers and novices an opportunity to discover the region's different grape varieties. Breakfast are included in the room rates. Taxes are not included in the rates at CHF2. 80/person. Taxes are INCLUDED on the following dates: Jan. 29 - 31, 2010 Feb. 10 - 12 2010 Feb. 23 - 26, 2010 Mar. 1 - 3 , 2010 Mar. 14 - 19, 2010 June 3 - Dec. 31, 2010
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet