- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The owners were thoughtful and very helpful, and could not do enough to make our stay as easy and comfortable as it could possibly be. The b..."
"very friendly and room clean and comfortable. Fine for an overnight stay...."
"Excellent! The room was comfortable, clean, warm and with TV, wash basin, hair dryer, tea and coffee etc. Unfortunately not en-suit, but at..."
"If you're looking for a peaceful place to stay then this is ideal. The hosts are very welcoming. Both the quality and the quantity of the fo..."
"Friendly place with superb food. Ideal for Wiscombe hillclimb. Good value for money. I will stay there again...."
About the hotel
The Keystone Hotel at Branscombe near Sidmouth, is family run hotel. in a rural setting , Our restaurant, serves freshly cooked local produce, whenever possible. It is said, by the AA’s hotel services area manager FOR SOUTH UK AND LONDON, “The quality of food at the Keystone Hotel is well above 3 star standard, produced with loving care, complimented by an outstanding wine list”.
Close to Devon's dramatic “Jurassic Coastline”, the Keystone Hotel dates back to the 16th century, set in over 3 acres of grounds and garden. Surrounded by fields and woodland, you will find glorious beaches close by, as are many local attractions. Set in the heart of the quiet countryside, We offer you a location for a truly relaxing break. The Keystone is perfectly positioned for Pecorama with its trains and gardens, Bicton Park and Gardens, Beer Quarry Caves and the Donkey Sanctuary. Nearby villages include Lyme Regis the glorious setting of " A French Lieutenant's Woman. " Also the towns Sidmouth and Honiton,not forgetting Roman Exeter. The Keystone Hotel is family run and more than a charming hotel. put simply, we provide home from home comforts in a rural setting. We endeavor to create a relaxed and caring environment,every guest matters and individual needs are met. For friendly accommodation in glorious East Devon, look no further than Keystone Hotel Do you own your own aircraft ? Why not fly in to us, we have the exclusive use of Branscombe Airfield nearby.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Keystone Hotel in Branscombe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent for young families
The owners were thoughtful and very helpful, and could not do enough to make our stay as easy and comfortable as it could possibly be.
The breakfast was excellent and there was a playroom for children which was well stocked and clean. My only disappointment was that we did not stay longer to get to make full use of the resources. We'd definitely stay here again.
very friendly and room clean and comfortable.
Fine for an overnight stay.