This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A unique piece of luxury consisting of 9 spacious suites is situated in famous Nerudova Street, in the historical centre, in the quarter known for its unparalleled magic. The building of the Residence itself dates back to the 17th century but is so expertly preserved and restored that even nowadays you can admire exquisitely painted ceilings, wooden joists and original arches. Prague Castle and Charles Bridge are easily accessible on foot and also public transport stops are close by.
The building dates back to the 17th century and you can still admire painted ceilings, wooden beams, original arches and frescoes. Let us make your stay unforgettable with the à-la-carte breakfast served to your room and the thoughtful care of our staff.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet