- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We were only staying for one night, so weren't particularly bothered about the room. we were on the top floor (in the attic), and the shower..."
"Great location, off road parking and friendly people. Had a great stay, as with any old building we could hear noises in the night etc., but..."
"Stayed a couple of nights at the Sycamores, having found it on LateRooms. What a lucky find that was! Ok, parking is a little bit of a pain,..."
"The room itself meets all your basic needs, good value for money. However it was the BnB owners that really made our stay special... Warm an..."
"We stayed here for one night after finding a 'deal' on a website. I thought the price was far too much for the quality of the room- the en s..."
About the hotel
An elegant Edwardian Town house. Built as a 'gentleman's residence' in a quiet cul-de-sac in1904, it is full of character in keeping with its over 100 year history. The owners are proud of the friendly, warm atmosphere cultivated to welcome every visitor as a personal guest.
It is a just 5-minute walk, through the lovely Museum Gardens, to the Minster and city centre. The York B&B is a 10 minutes' walk, or a short taxi ride from York Railway Station with its excellent rail links to the rest of England. The guest house also offers free wi-fi. Guaranteed on-street parking opposite. " No Smoking Establishment" Facilities Include: Guaranteed on-street parking (opposite) at two pounds per day. 5 Minute Walk from City Centre. Access to Rooms at All Times Choice of en-suite Double, Twin, Family or single room plus one with external private facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2013 to 31/10/2016 - Please note that parking is available onsite, which can be used during their stay for £2 per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Sycamore Guest House
We were only staying for one night, so weren't particularly bothered about the room.
we were on the top floor (in the attic), and the shower was very small. Having said that the Manager and her husband were very friendly, and the food was excellent.
The Sycamore Guest House
Great location, off road parking and friendly people.
Had a great stay, as with any old building we could hear noises in the night etc., but all in all a really good B&B. We will be back.