- 1 guest reviews
"This was a good central location hotel. It wasnt our first choice, we couldnt get in to our first choice hotel for 1 night so booked here fo..."
About the hotel
Boasting an excellent central location in Palma de Mallorca, this hotel is conveniently located in the Paseo Mallorca, right in front of the airport bus stop – the perfect base for doing some sightseeing in this magnificent city. Enjoy beautiful views of Palma, including its impressive cathedral and Paseo Mallorca, from the Hotel Palladium's privileged setting. After a wholesome breakfast in the hotel’s cafe in the morning, take a stroll down to the cathedral and the port area, where you can relax in the sunshine.
The old quarter of Palma de Mallorca is well preserved, and is well worth spending the day exploring, and stopping off for a drink in one of the numerous outdoor terraces. Grab a drink and snack in the hotel’s coffee shop. You can also unwind and check your emails or surf the internet in the hotel.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
This was a good central location hotel.
It wasnt our first choice, we couldnt get in to our first choice hotel for 1 night so booked here for 1 night. Was disapointed there was no hairdryer in the rooms. The reception staff were really friendly but struggled with English (I know its a Spanish hotel but most recpetion staff can have a conversation with you!) I thought for what it was that it was a little expensive, I only had breakfast which was alright but nothing to write home about. I was also disapointed that the bar closed for most of the day so you were unable to but water or alcoholic drinks unless you ventured out. Overall it was a good 'make do' 1 night stay, I wouldnt opt to stay here again though really, not my cup of tea.