"Very good hotel for a few nights, relatively quiet. The personal is very friendly. About 45 min. of travelling to the centre of London...."
"NEwly decorated, room tiny but spotless and perfectly adequate.King size bed took up more room than necessary, standard double would suffice..."
About the hotel
***This Hotel is Visit London Approved*** Having been given the flourish of a light makeover to some of the areas within, an expansive white exterior openly greets the visitor to the 5-storey Queens Hotel. Situated close-by to Crystal Palace Football Club ground at Selhurst Park and the original Crystal Palace - built for the Great Exhibition of 1854 and now the home of the renowned Crystal Palace Theme Park Maze - Euro Queens Hotel is perfectly placed as the starting point for exploring south London’s rich history. A bright welcome at reception leads through to a spacious, pleasantly furnished bar lounge, where residents and guests can comfortably relax and enjoy the calm surroundings at any time, watch television or entertain friends.
The Queens Bar has built an excellent reputation for their warm and friendly customer service which makes it the ideal spot to enjoy a pre or post dinner drink or light snack. This stylish 273 bedroom Victorian hotel offers a pleasant atmosphere and convenient facilities. Euro Queens Hotel has a range of attractive guest facilities, as well as Executive bedrooms and Suites. Wi-fi (Chargeable) coverage in public areas and all the rooms. On-site car/ coach parking is subject to availability and charges apply. *** 24Hours Hot & Cold Food available (Vending Machine) *** ***GROUPS*** When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/02/2016 to 31/01/2017 - Guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; identity card and a valid credit or debit card. Please contact the hotel directly for any special requests. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Possibly the worst accommodation I have experienced!
Everything is extra.
Parking, wifi and breakfast, none are included in the room rates. To access the room where I stayed (913 I think) you had to go through a rabbit warren of corridors and stairs which are poorly signposted meaning you constantly get lost. My windowless room (and the hotel in general) was tired, basic and smelled of damp. To the point that my unused clothing in my suitcase, also smelled of damp when I came to unpack. Don't be fooled by the exterior, which doesn't look bad at all. I never write reviews but felt compelled to on this occasion . My advice..............Find somewhere else to stay!
Very good hotel for a few nights, relatively quiet.
The personal is very friendly. About 45 min. of travelling to the centre of London.