"Was a good location for Crystal Palace, friendly staff and nice and clean, was impressed walking into the hotel. Didn't stay for food or bre..."
"We enjoyed our stay at this budget priced hotel. Staff were friendly and bedding and linen were all clean. Hotel is showing signs of wear an..."
"I stayed in a basement room which was just re done. Room was very clean and tidy. Just a few things which I think is worth noticing. Wi fi i..."
About the hotel
***This Hotel is Visit London Approved*** Having been given the flourish of a light makeover to some of the areas within, an expansive white exterior openly greets the visitor to the 5-storey Queens Hotel. Situated close-by to Crystal Palace Football Club ground at Selhurst Park and the original Crystal Palace - built for the Great Exhibition of 1854 and now the home of the renowned Crystal Palace Theme Park Maze - Euro Queens Hotel is perfectly placed as the starting point for exploring south London’s rich history. A bright welcome at reception leads through to a spacious, pleasantly furnished bar lounge, where residents and guests can comfortably relax and enjoy the calm surroundings at any time, watch television or entertain friends.
The Queens Bar has built an excellent reputation for their warm and friendly customer service which makes it the ideal spot to enjoy a pre or post dinner drink or light snack. This stylish 273 bedroom Victorian hotel offers a pleasant atmosphere and convenient facilities. Euro Queens Hotel has a range of attractive guest facilities, as well as Executive bedrooms and Suites. Wi-fi (Chargeable) coverage in public areas and all the rooms. On-site car/ coach parking is subject to availability and charges apply. *** 24Hours Hot & Cold Food available (Vending Machine) *** ***GROUPS*** When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/02/2016 to 31/01/2017 - At the time of check-in, guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving licence and a valid credit or debit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Room stink of damp, dirty bathroom floor, bedding feels and smells damp as well.
Overall I would rate 2.5 Stars.
Room was a standard room ...
Seemed quite expensive for the standard of accommodation £80 was a lot to pay for a standard double room. Was not sure about food services.
Bathroom could barely move sink was literally right next to the toilet which seemed a little unpractical.
Swipe Card to room did not work ... Was a long walk back to reception to be told it should be working, when the card was tried at least 20 times before a long walk to reception ... No apology. I ended up apologising as I felt awkward.
No smoking area had to go the main entrance.
Overall not a great experience.