- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Wonderful hotel set in beautiful grounds. Plenty to do for a weekend break, swimming, mini golf, walking and Birmingham nearby for shopping...."
"Lovely hotel, very friendly staff,..."
"Most things done well but tea/ coffee not refilled during stay. However gluten free bread at breakfast a big plus...."
"Comfortable accommodation .Room and corridor traffic was noticeable...."
About the hotel
Following a £26 million major refurbishment, The NEW Belfry really is the perfect retreat whether it's to escape, meet or play. Nestled in 550 acres of stunning North Warwickshire countryside, it's ideally located in the heart of England, just minutes away from major motorway networks, Birmingham International station, Birmingham airport and 20 minutes from the city centre. With 319 bedrooms, the resort offers a range of accommodation from the new signature rooms to the new Manor House suites.
Not only are they stylish and tastefully decorated, they offer all those little luxuries you would expect when you’re away from home including stunning golf views, a patio or balcony in selected rooms. With a choice of four dining options, there's something to suit all tastes, from elegant dining in The Ryder Grill, light bites or afternoon tea in the Brabazon Bar, healthy options in the Leisure Café to the vibrant Club House, Sam’s, with a choice of menus and all the latest live sporting action. The world's favourite coffee shop can now be found at The Belfry serving the finest coffees, cakes and snacks in that unique Starbucks style. If you're on the move, in a hurry or just fancy a Starbucks, the 'Grab and Go' means exactly that, grab a coffee at any time of the day and then just go. . . For golfers no visit would be complete without a round of golf, with three 18 hole courses including the world-famous Brabazon there's a course to suit all abilities A visit to The Belfry Club is a must, relax, unwind and enjoy the extensive leisure facilities and indulgent spa, including the unique 'Fire and Ice' experience. If you’re looking for something a little more lively, Bel Air nightclub situated in the hotel grounds offers a fun and unique club atmosphere. Please note: Bel Air nightclub is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights ONLY
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/06/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note: Bel Air nightclub is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights ONLY. Pets are not permitted at the hotel, with the exception of Guide Dogs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful hotel set in beautiful grounds.
Plenty to do for a weekend break, swimming, mini golf, walking and Birmingham nearby for shopping. The staff were very helpful. Food was a bit expensive , we had the buffet. Breakfast was wonderful.
Lovely hotel, very friendly staff,