- 7 guest reviews
"There was an electricity generator running all day.....on the last day of my stay i spent more time in the room...it was very suffered stayi..."
"Your travel agent at hotel made my birthday special by setting up fishing trip on my birthday and was able to get me additional two hours ex..."
"I have stayed at the Metropolitan over many years and the service and piece & quiet is fantastic, staff always offering assistance and a gre..."
"Hotel good! Only problem had to pay again because I had to change dates. The hotel its self is good, but you have a feeling that everything..."
About the hotel
Centrally located in the pulsating downtown area of Deira, the Metropolitan Deira Hotel is a 5 minutes drive to the Dubai International Airport and is within walking distance to Al Riga metro station, Dubai Creek, the famous Dubai Clock Tower and the lively Al Rigga Street. This four-star hotel features a total of 135 guest rooms and suites. All accommodation is spacious, neatly decorated and well-furnished.
All rooms feature Complimentary WiFi. The Metropolitan offers the guest a choice of 4 food and beverage outlets, with the main restaurant serving international buffets. Al Riqqa Restaurant is a cozy restaurant that offers both, an international buffet with a good range of starters, salads, main courses and desserts, plus an á-la-carte menu. It is an ideal place for a quick bite or a lingering meal, located on the mezzanine floor of the hotel. The Dublin Arms is the oldest and the most famous Irish pub in the city, an ideal place to relax with friends and colleagues. Royalton Lounge is the ideal place to relax, and offers a variety of snacks, French pastries, coffee, tea & various other beverages. Leisure guests at the hotel can make use of the on-site gymnasium and rooftop swimming pool, which offers fine views over Dubai. There is also a complimentary shuttle service to the beach, where guests can use the facilities of the hotel’s sister property for a small fee. The Metropolitan Deira Hotel is located a short distance from the World Trade Centre and Exhibition Halls. Heritage Village, Mina Bazaar and the famous Gold Souk are a 5-minute drive away.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - Rates are excluded of 20% TAX &Tourism Dirhams Fee 'Tourism Dirham' is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Metropolitan Deira Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
There was an electricity generator running all day.....on the last day of my stay i spent more time in the room...it was very suffered staying there....
Honestly.... hotel...rooms.etc..are very good...but this electricity generator...makes it very bad... not any more
Travel Guide Outstanding Service
Your travel agent at hotel made my birthday special by setting up fishing trip on my birthday and was able to get me additional two hours extra fishing at no charge, please keep him on your staff he is a big asset to your hotel team.
Your staff at the front desk were very friendly & house keeping
as well big thanks to everyone on my stay at Metropolitan Deira Hotel. Hope to see you guys real soon!