"The staff were absolutely lovely but the first room we were put in was shabby, holes in the towels, loads of hair in the bath and broken spr..."
"Both rooms were clean and suitable for our needs. The double bed in the large room sunk badly in the middle but all the others were fine. Th..."
"I was playing in a Chess congress at Leek but couldn't find anywhere to stay there. 12 miles wasn't too far to travel though the Leek-Stoke..."
"Room was comfortable with a double and single bed in it. Staff were friendly enough and helpful...."
About the hotel
Situated in Longton the Crown and Anchor offers a no frills budget accomodation and is an ideal place to stay for business travellers with easy access to the M6, M1, A500 and A50 but with Alton Towers, Trentham Estates, The Potteries and Fenton Manor all close by is also a good location for leisure guests. All of the bedrooms in this victorian building, which still boasts many of its original features, are located on the first and second floor and all come with ensuite bathrooms, TV with freeview and tea/coffee making facilities. For football fans the hotel is situated just a 5 minutes drive from the Brittania stadium, home of Stoke City Football Club.
The hotel offers great value food served daily in its Sizzlers Steakhouse restaurant and bar. Breakfast is served daily with both cooked and lighter option available. Restaurant are 6pm-8:30pm, Monday to Saturday. Breakfast is served Monday to Friday 7-9am and Saturday and Sunday 8-10am.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/09/2013 to 30/09/2014 - There is a diversion in place to access the Hotel car park due to roadworks. Please be advised that the cardholder name must match the guest name or your booking will automatically be cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
The room was dirty, the mattress was unsleepable, had to put duvet on top to be able to sleep on.
The bed was in fact broken at the bottom, headboard too short for the bed. Cups were dirty, did not chance a drink. The room needs a good clean and hoover. I would not stay here again
The staff were absolutely lovely but the first room we were put in was shabby, holes in the towels, loads of hair in the bath and broken springs in the bed.
Complained and was put into a new refurbished room. If we were put in the new room first, there would be no complaints but would definitely not stay there again because the first room was so bad, I wouldnt risk a similar thing happening and really didnt want to be there at all. Staff were absolutely lovely tho