This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Perfectly situated, the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat is the only accommodation complex adjacent to the entrance of the Flinders Chase National Park - the most popular destination on the Island - discreetly nestled amongst 113 acres of beautiful rustic scenery. The retreat works in harmony with its surroundings through a unique mix of eco-friendly features, exclusive guest facilities, pristine accommodation and a superb licensed restaurant.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet