- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The hotel and accommodation was great. The only issue was that they forgot to charge our bank card when the booking was made initially. This..."
"This is a great hotel, well located next to the river with great views over the city. Shame about the disturbance on the last night. There h..."
"We were on a 5 day leisure trip looking for somewhere quiet, nice and with a pool that was based in the centre. Location was perfect for us,..."
"Wonderful hotel. Can't fault it..."
"I found the qubus hotel to be absolutely perfect. Outside of town but in town at the same time. Nice and quite. We had a hotel driver for th..."
About the hotel
QUBUS HOTEL Kraków is a four-star hotel located in the city centre, in a vicinity of a historical district Kazimierz. The hotel also features a beautiful view of the Vistula River and of Krakow itself. There are 194 extremely comfortable single, double, suite and Junior-Suite rooms.
For your convenience, we also have separate floors for smoking and non-smoking Guests. All rooms come with full FREE WIFI access. In our “Ogień”, feel tempted by exceptional dishes, prepared by our cooks with virtuosity and taste. We also recommend that our Guests take full use of the gym and relax in the sauna, Jacuzzi and swimming pool situated at the highest floor of the hotel with a unique panorama of Krakow.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel and accommodation was great.
The only issue was that they forgot to charge our bank card when the booking was made initially. This meant that we had to pay for the room when we checked out and this came as a surprise. In fairness we should have checked the bank statement rather than assuming but still it wasn't ideal.
Quality hotel, in a great location
This is a great hotel, well located next to the river with great views over the city.
Shame about the disturbance on the last night. There had been a conference during the day, with entertainment into the early morning. Very loud music ruined the stay. We tried to get the music turned down, but to no avail. Whether the upset caused me to be unwell the next day, I don't know, but it ruined the sight seeing.
We got a refund on the breakfasts, and a genuine apology from the manager, which redressed some of the problem, but did not overcome the tiredness. Stayed there before, and would stay again. The staff are very helpful, the breakfast substantial. Mixture of Polish and standard European food.