This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"“Maksong” (Betel Nut Palm) is a species of palm tree, usually found in the southern parts of Thailand. Baan Maksong’s feel-at-home philosophy gives our guests the experience of a warm welcome home from our friendly staff, and embodies the best in Thai hospitality and caring service. Our boutique Balinese stylish design is an unexpected treasure, a self-contained oasis removed from the bustling outside world.
Palm trees provide natural shade and add a touch of colour to the environment. "
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet