This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
"“Maksong” (Betel Nut Palm) is a species of palm tree, usually found in the southern parts of Thailand. Baan Maksong’s feel-at-home philosophy gives our guests the experience of a warm welcome home from our friendly staff, and embodies the best in Thai hospitality and caring service. Our boutique Balinese stylish design is an unexpected treasure, a self-contained oasis removed from the bustling outside world.
Palm trees provide natural shade and add a touch of colour to the environment. "
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Baan Maksong in Phuket are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet