This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Here, in this intimate hotel which stands in Kazimierz, the magical and historical Jewish Quarter at the very heart of Krakow, you will truly encounter the city’s authentic and unique atmosphere and walk deep into a world which has long since ceased to exist elsewhere… The hotel’s very decorations and its setting amongst ancient townhouses will relax you and, as you unwind here, offer you the chance to forget, if only for a moment, the hurly-burly and hubbub of the 21st century. Our smiling staff make your peace and quiet their concern, while the exquisite meals served in the Regent’s Cellar will satisfy your every culinary requirement. The Hotel RT Regent is also the ideal place if your priority is being able to reach the city’s most important spots… fast.
In the space of no more than a few minutes, you will find yourself on the Main Market Square or Wawel Hill.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- In-room Broadband
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet