- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"There was very little staff attendance during one breakfast which meant the food wasn't replaced once gone from other guests...."
About the hotel
Located in the well-preserved village of Les Houches, 6 kilometres from Chamonix and 2 minutes from the cable cars, this hotel boasts a swimming pool, tennis court, restaurant and pub. The spacious and well-appointed rooms at Chris-Tal feature balconies with gorgeous views. Enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access.
Get off to a good start with the healthy breakfast before a game of tennis. The restaurant serves healthy and traditional cuisine blending regional specialities, age-old recipes and seasonal dishes. Enjoy the heated swimming pool and sauna and, in the winter, unwind while sipping a drink by the chimney in the pub. Lounge on the sunny terrace while enjoying the view of snow-topped mountains. The hotel Chris-Tal can help arrange local activities such as paragliding, mountain biking, walking and more. It also offers a free shuttle service from and to Chamonix.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Chris-Tal in Les Houches is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
There was very little staff attendance during one breakfast which meant the food wasn't replaced once gone from other guests.