- 7 guest reviews
"Hotel further away from town centre than stated and situated amongst local workers accomodation blocks which are not in the slightest bit at..."
"Apartment hotel was advertised as located near Ibn Battuta shopping mall (it's in fact 20 minutes from the mall. It's not possible to walk t..."
"Stayed with family. Had a great time. nice hotel..."
"The Hotel located in very nice place surrounded with variant restraints..."
"I'd recommend Gulf Oasis as it's in a good area and the rooms are relatively spacious and quiet with all your kitchen needs catered for. Fas..."
About the hotel
Grand Midwest Express Hotel Apartments are ideally located in Discovery Gardens, just a short walking distance from Ibn Battuta Mall. The property has 169 rooms including deluxe studio and deluxe one bedroom apartments. All rooms have a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, internet access, ironing board, in-room safe.
The Grand Midwest Express ensures the highest standard of hospitality for families, business and leisure guests, for both short and long term stays. This excellent hotel in Dubai also has 24hr room service, coffee shop and laundry service/dry cleaning. Our 6th floor also offers a fully equipped gym for those who like to keep fit; it is open to all guests. With a full range of popular amenities and friendly, caring staff, it's no wonder guests keep returning to Grand Midwest Express Hotel Apartments. The Grand Midwest Express is a non-alcoholic property but there is a wide variety of bars and clubs within the area for those who want to enjoy and experience the exciting nightlife Dubai has to offer. Free wifi is available in public areas only, we can provide an airport shuttle (chargeable) and provide entry visas (chargeable).
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Midwest Express Hotel Apartments in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
reasonable, not great not bad.
Hotel further away from town centre than stated and situated amongst local workers accomodation blocks which are not in the slightest bit attractive.
Grand MidWest experience
Apartment hotel was advertised as located near Ibn Battuta shopping mall (it's in fact 20 minutes from the mall.
It's not possible to walk there due to the logistics. To get to Ibn Battuta mtero involves either a taxi ride of 10-12 AED, about 7 minutes or a bus ride, F43 (opposite the hotel, 30 minutes to the metro). Ibn Battuta mtero's in down-town Dubai, an hour from Dubai International Airport (again, this was advertised as being 30minutes from the respective airport. Off-peak, at 1.30am, it took me 45minutes to get to Dubai International Airport in 45 minutes. It appears hotel staff were keen for me to spend my hard-earned cash i.e. get a taxi to the metro, go on a cruise in Dubai, ordered food from the hotel. Hair stylist opposite the hotel - I was desperate. Avoid it if you can. I had my hair coloured 2 days ago, the colour's now starting to fade. I had to instruct my hair stylist how to style my hair. I'm not a hair stylist myself but gained some basic knowledge from the instructor of the hair salon I went to in London. Thumps up:
1.Thank you so much for the hotel staff who was kind to me when I booked into the hotel. 2.Very good South Indian vegetarian (the best I had, far better than London) thali at the restaurant opposite the hotel. It came with an orange juice. Costs AER 12, very good value.