- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Great hospitality and quality staff...."
"This is a great located hotel if you want to be by the Creek. Staff are pleasant and welcoming. Easy access to the busy creek with all the S..."
"Very near the airport, with excellent location overlooking the creek...."
"Staff were functional rather than welcoming in most cases. Agree with previous reviews, this is closer to a 4 star hotel experience than a f..."
"This is not a 5 star hotel as it is advertised, at the best 4 star. There is no bar available and the food we had was well below average. Th..."
About the hotel
Samaya Hotel Deira is a five star property strategically located in the commercial and business district of Deira, overlooking the panoramic view of the renowned Dubai Creek. The hotel is an achievement in modern architectural design comprising of 208 room and suits with views over the creek. Each room has luxury furnishing and linens, stunning marble bathrooms, electronic do-not-disturb and make-up-my-room facility, high speed internet access, LCD TV’s, robes, in-rooms safe and mini bar.
The hotel offers short and long stay guests with free internet in the rooms along with top range facilities including delicious cuisine, health club and rooftop pool.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/02/2014 to 28/02/2023 - Please note from the 31st of March 2014 there will be an additional charge of AED 15 per room per night towards the “Tourism Dirham Fee”. Free laundry 3 pieces per person The LateRooms.com rate for Samaya Hotel Deira in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Samaya Hotel Deira
Great hospitality and quality staff.
Hotel was ok my room is club and it was nice with creek views, swimming staff was really good and helpful (janum and rizwan) though reception ppl are very rude,abrupt and lack customer service skills.
I was totally surprised how they get away with this behaviour coz they will be out of job in uk with this attitude. they don't want to listen to you they just have their view with poor English skills, if you start speaking fluent they will not get half of the stuff you say so you have to speak slowly to try to make them understand. breakfast staff is really nice but breakfast itself is absolute rubbish. I mean it absolute rubbish. I will not stay in this hotel again other than I don't have an option!!