- 7 guest reviews
"Absolutely outstanding, hotel first rate, staff sensational, nothing was too much trouble for them , Without doubt the best hotel experience..."
"The Raffles is truely a magnificant hotel in every way. Not only is the decor and architecture outstanding but also so are the staff. Withou..."
"From the arrival to the departure, our stay was made extra special by the attentive, polite & extremely helpful staff! Had read reviews on t..."
"This was undoubtedly the best hotel that I've ever stayed in.I have travelled the world but I must say the attention to your every detail fr..."
"Lovely hotel but quite far out the way from most tourist spots. Only 10min taxi to Dubai mall/burj K but easily 20/30mins to the palm, Emira..."
About the hotel
Not only close to Dubai’s best-loved landmarks, Raffles Dubai is one of them! This stunning landmark hotel in a distinctive pyramid shape, merges Asian style with an Egyptian aesthetic and delivers subtle luxury of space, impeccable service and sophisticated style. Situated in the heart of the city, Raffles Dubai enjoys the perfect location just 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the closest Dubai metro station, connected to Wafi Mall, Dubai’s premium lifestyle and entertainment complex as well as a short drive from Downtown Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. In addition, major shopping, cultural and tourist attractions are minutes away, making it the ideal private residential sanctuary for leisure travellers.
Enjoy an array of culinary offerings with 6 restaurants and bars, relax at the outdoor pool or revitalize at Raffles Spa including 7 treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. Complimentary valet parking is also available onsite.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rate for Raffles Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely outstanding, hotel first rate, staff sensational, nothing was too much trouble for them ,
Without doubt the best hotel experience in my 58 years of traveling the world
Upgrading to executive level worth every dollar
Big thanks to everyone concerned
The Raffles is truely a magnificant hotel in every way.
Not only is the decor and architecture outstanding but also so are the staff. Without exception, the staff were supremely professional with acute attention to detail. Room service, reception, concierage, porters, management were all superb. The Raffles is a wondeful hotel and my wife and I are looking forward to our next visit.