- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel has a lovely roof top pool which was lovely. Shallow but lovely. The staff are helpful to the point of being more of a hindrance..."
About the hotel
Located on the city’s famous Sheikh Zayed Road, Villa Rotana looks onto the Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world. The hotel features a roof-top outdoor pool. Guests can choose among open-plan studios complete with kitchenette or larger bedroom suites with flat-screen satellite TVs.
They all present a contemporary décor with designer furnishings. The hotel’s Moka Café is open throughout the day and serves a range of snacks, light meals and refreshments. An outdoor roof top swimming pool situated on a picturesque sun deck, which offers its guests an alluring view of Dubai colorful cityscape while you can enjoy the healthy and light snacks in addition to the refreshing fresh mock tails offered at the pool bar. Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro Station is 500 meters away, Dubai Media City and Internet City are located 4km from the property. The public beach and the Mall of the Emirates are both 10 minutes away by car. The hotel is approx. 1 km from Business Bay Metro Station. ***** We would like to inform you that the Swimming Pool and Bodylines (Gymnasium) at Villa Rotana will be closed from 18th June 2015 until 08 July 2015 (both days inclusive) due to annual maintenance work. During the maintenance, guests can use the swimming pool and gymnasium at sister properties. Complimentary Shuttle service will be available daily from Villa Rotana to Sister properties as per the schedule. All Guests should contact Villa Rotana Concierge desk or Reception in order for hotel to do the necessary arrangements. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our mutual guests and thank you for your kind understanding. ***
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Your stay is subject to Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee being AED 10 per bedroom per night. This amount is not included in the rate and will be added at the time of check out. The LateRooms.com rate for Villa Rotana, Dubai in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Dry hotel - beware!
This hotel has a lovely roof top pool which was lovely.
Shallow but lovely. The staff are helpful to the point of being more of a hindrance than a help. We asked for a taxi to the bus station and were told to get the monorail. We really wanted a taxi for speed. We didn't have much time at all. But we were told no the monorail is easy and several staff advised us that the bus station would be clearly sign posted. Needless to say it wasn't. So our walk in the scorching heat with all of our bags was wasted. We ended up hailing a taxi anyway. We looked at the maps later and realised we would have needed to change monorail lines etc to get to the bus station. The staff didn't mention this. It would be easy if we were locals and understood the area names easily but they all sound so similar. We ordered a coffee on an evening, due to the lack of alcohol in the hotel and it took forever. I honestly thought the waiter had gone to milk the cow for my latte.