- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Great hotel in an excellent location in the old town right opposite the Dubai Museum. Easy walk to the textile souk and others...."
"An excellent location. Right opposite the museum and close to Dubai Creek - with easy access to the souks. A quality hotel with well appoint..."
"Executive option really good. Good location, friendly staff and good food...."
"The Arabian courtyard property is very good..."
"A first visit to Dubai and the hotel was 'bang on the button'. A smooth check-in during the early hours and a wide choice at breakfast with..."
About the hotel
Centrally located in Bur Dubai, next to Dubai Museum and within walking distance of Dubai Creek, Bastakiya and Heritage Village, The Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is ideally positioned for all of Dubai’s cultural and shopping attractions. There are also excellent transport links, including the Abra (water taxi) providing easy access to The Spice Market and Gold Souk, as well as being just 6km from Dubai airport and a short drive from the Dubai World Trade Centre and the business hub of Dubai, Sheik Zayed Road. We provide free valet parking for a nearby car park.
The Arabic Courtyard Hotel & Spa offer 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic décor, including 41 Executive rooms and 23 lavish Suites. A variety of dining and entertainment options are available. The hotels business facilities include a business centre, conference and meeting rooms as well as secretarial services and we also offer free Wi-Fi. We are proud to be one of the only hotels in the area offering a Wellness spa, as well as outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, state of the art gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - Stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. From the 18th of June til 17th July the Executive Lounge will be closed. The LateRooms.com rates for Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel in an excellent location in the old town right opposite the Dubai Museum.
Easy walk to the textile souk and others.
An excellent location.
Right opposite the museum and close to Dubai Creek - with easy access to the souks. A quality hotel with well appointed rooms and pleasant, efficient staff.
We were on a stopover, returning back to the UK from New Zealand. Went on a half day tour of Dubai which gave us a a very worthwhile feel of the city.