- 13 guest reviews
"Perfect location for a family stay..."
"Great hotel in an excellent location in the old town right opposite the Dubai Museum. Easy walk to the textile souk and others...."
"An excellent location. Right opposite the museum and close to Dubai Creek - with easy access to the souks. A quality hotel with well appoint..."
"Executive option really good. Good location, friendly staff and good food...."
"The Arabian courtyard property is very good..."
About the hotel
Centrally located in Bur Dubai, next to Dubai Museum and within walking distance of Dubai Creek, Bastakiya and Heritage Village, The Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is ideally positioned for all of Dubai’s cultural and shopping attractions. There are also excellent transport links, including the Abra (water taxi) providing easy access to The Spice Market and Gold Souk, as well as being just 6km from Dubai airport and a short drive from the Dubai World Trade Centre and the business hub of Dubai, Sheik Zayed Road. We provide free valet parking for a nearby car park.
The Arabic Courtyard Hotel & Spa offer 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic décor, including 41 Executive rooms and 23 lavish Suites. A variety of dining and entertainment options are available. The hotels business facilities include a business centre, conference and meeting rooms as well as secretarial services and we also offer free Wi-Fi. We are proud to be one of the only hotels in the area offering a Wellness spa, as well as outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, state of the art gymnasium, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - Stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. From the 6th of June til 6th July the Executive Lounge will be closed. The LateRooms.com rate for Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect location for a family stay
Great hotel in an excellent location in the old town right opposite the Dubai Museum.
Easy walk to the textile souk and others.