- 2 guest reviews
"Marco Polo is a classic but modern decor . Clean rooms friendly helpfull staff . Not sure if its value for money as it appear to be slightl..."
"Great older hotel kept clean with excellent customer service . It has lots of entertainment inside and outside with good location . Rooms es..."
About the hotel
The hotel has a host of premium outlets that takes you on a culinary journey while the recreational facilities and culture of hospitality helps you unwind and enjoy a relaxed holiday. Bon voyage on a silk route to hospitality. ** FREE WIFI available for the duration of your stay ** Rooms feature spacious closets with full length mirrors, digital safe deposit boxes, iron with ironing board, direct dial telephones with voice mail, LCD screens with international and local channels, mini bar, stocked tea/coffee making facility, free high speed broadband and our all new Intelligent Minibar “Tech Bar” for seamless connectivity to any smart communication gadget.
Polo Club Rooms features en-suite bathrooms with a Jacuzzi and superior bath amenities ideal for relaxation after a long haul flight to rejuvenate your mind & body. Also available for your comfort is a unique “Pillow Menu” and luxurious bed linen that will ensure a good night’s sleep after a long day. BOOKING CONDITION: Our Hotels have an early departure fee. When you check-in, you will be asked to confirm your departure date. You may be able to change your departure date without penalty if rate plan permits and if you do so before the end of your arrival day. After reconfirming your departure date, if you decide to leave earlier, you may be charged the early departure fee. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 17/02/2014 to 31/12/2023 - * Tourism Dirham fee of AED 15 per bedroom per night that will be charged by the property. * Couple occupancy for married couples only with proof of identity The LateRooms.com rate for Marco Polo Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Classic but modern.
Marco Polo is a classic but modern decor .
Clean rooms friendly helpfull staff .
Not sure if its value for money as it appear to be slightly overpriced.
Great service and entertianment hotel rooms could be updated
Great older hotel kept clean with excellent customer service .
It has lots of entertainment inside and outside with good location . Rooms especially bathrooms could do with upgrading to modern standards. Charges are little high .