- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Value for money but as it is not directly in dubai the costs and time for the taxi has to be considered..."
"Friendly staff. Clean room. Well stocked kitchen. Great location. Good buffet breakfast. Free, fast and reliable internet...."
About the hotel
Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites is a modern hotel that offers a restaurant and a café with a fireplace in the centre of Sharjah. It provides car rentals and a 24-hour front desk. Heritage Area is 20 minutes’ walk away.
All apartments at Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites have a traditional interior and are equipped with air conditioning, a minibar and cable TV. Each one has a small kitchenette equipped with a microwave and fridge, and some have a balcony It also has laundry facilities which include dry cleaning services. Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites is a 15-minute walk from Sharjah Mega Mall. It is adjacent to several supermarkets, medical centers and pharmacies. Khalid Lagoon and Sharjah's Central Souq are within walking distance.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites in Sharjah is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good to stay
Value for money but as it is not directly in dubai the costs and time for the taxi has to be considered
Good value for money
Clean room. Well stocked kitchen. Great location. Good buffet breakfast. Free, fast and reliable internet.