"Although we reserve a double ( non-smoking) we were taken to a twin room. We went back to reception and were given rooms to a much nicer roo..."
About the hotel
Carlton Tower Hotel is located in the centre of Dubai and overlooks Dubai Creek. It has a rooftop pool with sun-lounger terrace and offers air-conditioned guestrooms with satellite TV. Tower Hotel rooms have modern wood furnishings and are decorated in neutral colours.
They come equipped with tea-and-coffee making facilities and a minibar. Some rooms feature panoramic city views. The hotel provides a variety of dining options. The Butterfly Restaurant offers Lebanese cuisine and live entertainment. There is a restaurant that serves traditional Russian dishes, as well as a sports tavern. At the Carlton spa guests can enjoy a Swedish massage or tea-tree facial. The hotel has a sauna, a steam bath, and a fitness centre with cardiovascular equipment. A daily shuttle service to the beach is also available. Carlton Tower Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Dubai International Airport. The hotel provides 24-hour front desk service and free on-site parking. Wi-fi is available in public areas and is free of charge. **PLEASE NOTE** Due to hotel policy, we cannot accept third-party cards under any circumstances. please be advised that the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing – Government of Dubai has issued a mandatory memorandum concerning "Tourism Dirham" in which the below Executive Council Resolution 2 of 2014 has to be implemented: (Attached DTCM Memo). • Categorized minimal fee shall be applied to all hotel guests. Carlton Tower hotel, as a (4) Four Star hotel, Dhs. 15/- to be charged per room per night.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Due to hotel policy, we cannot accept third-party cards under any circumstances. The LateRooms.com rate for Carlton Tower Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Carlton at Creek
Room was not ready when we arrived at 2.30 pm.
Breakfast selection for Asian clients poor. Bathroom looked dated. Room felt like posh prison cell. Front reception too slow. Down stair lobby- not enough sofa/chairs..
3 rooms in one night
Although we reserve a double ( non-smoking) we were taken to a twin room.
We went back to reception and were given rooms to a much nicer room which was a double but smoking. The room didn't smell like a smoking room so we were fine. At about 12:00 we were woken by the music from the nightclub downstairs, so we changed rooms again. Although the new room was on the 7th floor we still heard the music but not so loud. However the room had a strong diesel fume smell. Not much sleep, but the staff were helpful. Also, there was a BBQ buffet on the pool balcony that staff didn't tell us about and quite clearly by the lack of customers, hadn't told anyone else either. The view from the pool balcony was beautiful!