- 4 guest reviews
"Good hotel in a convenient location...."
"Not the best hotel in the world, but more than adequate for my needs...."
About the hotel
Overlooking the port and the Arabian Sea, the elegant 4-star Sea View Hotel Dubai is located close to Bur Dubai, Deira, major shopping centres, and the International Airport. Enjoy the warmly decorated, well-equipped accommodation, the wonderful views, and the attentive service available around the clock. The outdoor swimming pool has a view over the sea, and the rooftop gym offers modern quality equipment.
The restaurants serve international gourmet cuisine in lovely settings, and live entertainment is offered at some of the hotel's dining and drinking venues
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rates for Sea View Hotel Dubai in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Do not stay here
I stayed 4 nights and had to move 3 times due to desperate conditions.
My first room had faulty electrics and can only be described as unsafe when I saw some exposed wires going into the sockets. I was upgraded to a very impressive suite to discover that the night club was directly above my room and was so loud that the room vibrated with the noise until it eventually stopped at 3am. At approximately 5am there was a lot of building noise that then took over. After complaining again I was moved down a level, but was directly under my previous room. The night club noise also caused vibrations in this room so I had hardly any sleep for 3 consecutive nights at a cost of over £200 per night. Due to the massive disruption and inconvenience I was put through I requested a refund. All they initially offered was to cancel a wi-fi charge and several meal fees that I had and after consistently asking for some additional compensation they have now offered me 1 free nights accommodation. Frankly I would not return to this hotel if I was paid - so do not make the same mistake that I did!
Seaview Hotel Dubai - disappointed
I had to comment to the duty manager about the breakfast.
The scrambled eggs resembled a soup with little lumps in it. It was not fully cooked and was luke warm, Salmonella was almost crawling out of that pan. I was told he would have words with the executive chef, I have 12 year olds who can cook scrambled egg. I do not need an executive chef. The rest of the food on display was only just warm and unsuitable for Western tastes, the cheese slices were processed and in plastic kept on a bench that was not cooled, this was the same with all the vegetables and hummus offerings and these too were not covered. The other offerings were abysmal to say the least. My advice - do not eat or book breakfast here. The next day I walked in to see what the discussion with the executive chef had done, the result was the same fare in the same condition. I then cancelled breakfast for me and my colleague. Last year this hotel had a higher standard of service, this year it is terrible. If I were to rate this hotel it would not be as advertised on LateRooms, it would be 2 star and advice would be if you are South East Asian then go ahead, if you are Western please find another place. The good points, the Marine Club is very good, the rooms were clean. The bad points, breakfast, buffet in the evening, the entering of my room to check occupancy whilst I was asleep (a real invasion of privacy in my view), the standard of uniform for the front desk staff - so worn, over ironed and faded. Last note, you know the hotel is bad when the staff ask you for a job!