This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Nehal Hotel is conveniently located in the Deira district of Dubai, close to the city’s famous clock tower, Metro station, shopping malls and the lively Al Rigga Street. The Nehal features a total of 71 guest rooms and suites. All of the accommodation is neatly decorated in a classical style and guests can enjoy spacious and comfortable rooms.
Guests of the hotel will appreciate the choice in food and beverage outlets. The hotel has its own speciality Chinese restaurant, South Indian restaurant and Goan restaurant, as well as a bistro serving international cuisine. There is an Indian, Pakistani, Russian & Flipino nightclub with live entertainment. The Nehal Hotel offers easy access to Dubai International Airport, which is only 4km away.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham' and 20% taxes. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board The LateRooms.com rate for Nihal Hotel in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet