- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
Our hotel is located in Deira in Dubai and is a popular choice of accommodation for a pleasant stay within this vibrant and fascinating city. Al Jawhara Metro Hotel is known in Dubai for offering easy solutions to the tourists' hospitality needs. The contemporary appearance of our hotel is complimented by friendly service, convenient facilities and value for money.
Whatever your travelling needs, we are looking forward to welcoming you.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/03/2014 to 31/12/2024 - Please note that for bookings from March 31, 2014 onward, there is a Tourism Dirham fee of AED 10 per bedroom per night that will be charged by the property. The LateRooms.com rate for Al Jawhara Metro in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
You fan find many better hotelu for that money
There was only 3 good things: comfortable bed, nice and helpful staff, and location close to metro station.
Hotel is old, rooms smell very badly, aircondition smells, brekfest iść the worst I've ever seen- only toast, Jam and cheese and some old hot sousages...