- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"This was my first visit to Dubai and when I compare the cost and quality of accommodation, It was more than my expectation and I am fully sa..."
"Clean and adequate room, large bed. Noisy at night - able to hear some kind of sound system into the early hours. Close to airport and metro..."
"Kind staff and very good hotel..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is located in Deira in Dubai and is a popular choice of accommodation for a pleasant stay within this vibrant and fascinating city. Al Jawhara Metro Hotel is known in Dubai for offering easy solutions to the tourists' hospitality needs. The contemporary appearance of our hotel is complimented by friendly service, convenient facilities and value for money.
Whatever your travelling needs, we are looking forward to welcoming you.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 25/03/2014 to 31/12/2024 - Please note that for bookings from March 31, 2014 onward, there is a Tourism Dirham fee of AED 10 per bedroom per night that will be charged by the property. The LateRooms.com rates for Al Jawhara Metro in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
You fan find many better hotelu for that money
There was only 3 good things: comfortable bed, nice and helpful staff, and location close to metro station.
Hotel is old, rooms smell very badly, aircondition smells, brekfest iść the worst I've ever seen- only toast, Jam and cheese and some old hot sousages...
Perfect guidance for an ideal location of relaxed stay in Dubai
This was my first visit to Dubai and when I compare the cost and quality of accommodation, It was more than my expectation and I am fully satisfied and in future all my booking will be arranged through “laterooms.com” and I have started recommending to all my friends for all future bookings thru you only.
Convey my regards to the hotel staff for personal caring during my short stay in Dubai. Perfect customer satisfaction will lead you to excel in your future endeavours.