- 6 guest reviews
"We had one night together (after becoming engaged to be married) before being separated by the Atlantic for several weeks and thought it wou..."
"Lovely country house hotel. Little left to improve, maybe a little jaded in places. Does not matter as is true British style. Only negative..."
"Beautiful old building but modernised so was perfect escape. Fantastic grounds and the superior room as really fantastic..."
"Really fantastic building and well presented. Nice staff. Lots of space. Highly recommended...."
About the hotel
Relaxed country house hospitality for the 21st Century. An intimate, luxury restaurant with rooms set in 45 acres of mature woodland. Home to Peel's Restaurant and our kitchen garden, we bring fresh produce to table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
This former home of Sir Frederick Peel, son of the famous Prime Minister Robert Peel, has a collection of 15 individually designed hotel rooms that offer beautiful woodland views, feature bathrooms with monsoon showers and stylish baths, historic features, contemporary furnishings and the highest level of comfort. Just minutes from Birmingham's major air, rail and road links and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). We are also ideally positioned for visiting Solihull, Stratford, Warwick and central Birmingham.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had one night together (after becoming engaged to be married) before being separated by the Atlantic for several weeks and thought it would be good to have a comfortable stay near BHX - WOW!!.
talk about "comfortable"!!. The staff were great, the room wonderful and the appointments truly excellent. While we did not enjoy the restaurant (ate a an excellent place locally) the menu and wine list looked to be very impressive too. Would we go back??. Maybe not for a "run of the mill" stay, as this is really pretty expensive, but if we have another "special occasion"??. Most definitely!!!.
Happy guests at Hampton Manor
Lovely country house hotel.
Little left to improve, maybe a little jaded in places. Does not matter as is true British style.
Only negative comment I can come up with is lighting in bathroom was not up to scratch and also bathroom itself was a little tatty in places. Broken mirror and unsheathed towel rail. Both easily fixed and mentioned to reception. Staff just lovely, dining room delightful, only wished we could have stayed an extra night and had supper there. Breakfast very good and beautifully presented. Would we go again. Absolutely.