- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Beautiful old building but modernised so was perfect escape. Fantastic grounds and the superior room as really fantastic..."
"Really fantastic building and well presented. Nice staff. Lots of space. Highly recommended...."
"Beautiful yet handy setting for NEC. great food and accommodation...."
"We would have liked to have.known before we booked that they did not serve dinner Sunday and Monday nights. Hotel did telephone half an hour..."
"Hotel was comfortable and staff very pleasant ,hotel decor and grounds were charming . The 7 course tasting menu at dinner was exquisite and..."
About the hotel
Relaxed country house hospitality for the 21st Century. An intimate, luxury restaurant with rooms set in 45 acres of mature woodland. Home to Peel's Restaurant and our kitchen garden, we bring fresh produce to table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
This former home of Sir Frederick Peel, son of the famous Prime Minister Robert Peel, has a collection of 15 individually designed hotel rooms that offer beautiful woodland views, feature bathrooms with monsoon showers and stylish baths, historic features, contemporary furnishings and the highest level of comfort. Just minutes from Birmingham's major air, rail and road links and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). We are also ideally positioned for visiting Solihull, Stratford, Warwick and central Birmingham.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful old building but modernised so was perfect escape.
Fantastic grounds and the superior room as really fantastic
Really fantastic building and well presented.
Nice staff. Lots of space. Highly recommended.