- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"No room allocated on arrival. Had to wait a short while until it had been sorted out. Large dark room had an enormous bath but no shower (ha..."
"We stayed one night in an exclusive room. Gorgeous room and decor. Food was lovely for evening meal and breakfast. Staff were very friendly..."
"Very nice accommodation. High quality room. Quiet, rural type area...."
"Perfect night I needed with all the facilities I expected. Would stay again...."
"My boyfriend and I stayed for a night in one of the executive rooms. It was lovely and although it was a little walk from the reception is w..."
About the hotel
Having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment, The Lynnhurst Hotel combines traditional grace with modern efficiency making it Renfrewshire's new aspirational venue. Situated in a prestigious residential area the hotel enjoys a peaceful setting in beautiful landscaped gardens The Lynnhurst Hotel offers relaxed, contemporary accommodation and an extraordinary wedding venue. The hotel will retain many of the beautiful original features including spectacular stain glass windows.
Whether you are joining us for business, leisure, an event or allowing us to be part of your perfect wedding day, our exceptional team will ensure that your experience is seamless. Perfectly located for Glasgow International Airport, The Lynnhurst Hotel is the ideal base for visiting Glasgow City Centre, the beautiful scenery of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs and to take advantage of spectacular Ayrshire golf courses. The hotel is easily accessible by major road and rail networks with ample parking. Our luxurious collection of bedrooms ensures that guests enjoy the finest comfort and the ultimate in relaxation. Every guest room has been designed and finished in the highest standard and offers inspired facilities. We will offer a choice of dining options from restaurant dining to light snacks and a fantastic Sunday Carvery and will we source from the best local produce. Guests staying at the Lynnhurst hotel are invited to use our spa & leisure facility at our sister property Bowfield hotel & country club. It is located 3. 8 miles from the Lynnhurst hotel & this service is complimentary, however own transportation is required.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
If you only need to stay an overnight, and need to be near Paisley/airport, this hotel is great.
No room allocated on arrival.
Had to wait a short while until it had been sorted out. Large dark room had an enormous bath but no shower (hand spray for washing hair in bath). Breakfast was fine but cold buffet was uninspiring. No cheeses, choices of bread, yoghurt, jams etc.
We stayed one night in an exclusive room.
Gorgeous room and decor. Food was lovely for evening meal and breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very good value for money. We will definitely go back to stay. We got passes for their sister hotel the Bowfield and spent the afternoon using the pool and spa facilities. Only 10 mins away if that. Really enjoyed it. Book now!