- 12 guest reviews
"Although the food was good, at both dinner and breakfast I asked for small portions but was given standard portions. Although not a problem..."
"We spent a night at the Bear's Paw while visiting relatives and would have happily stayed longer. The room was spacious and well-decorated,..."
"Easy to park here. We were upgraded on arrival. We stayed in room 4 which was lovely and very peaceful. The food was excellent and a wide ch..."
"Rooms are all excellent, comfortable with quality beds, refreshments, shower and toiletries. Wifi works well with no issues and the desk and..."
"have stayed here a number of times now and always had excellent food and choice of whiskey!! Rooms are clean and tidy with a real modern fee..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Cheshire, in the picturesque village of Warmingham, The Bear’s Paw is a delightful 19th century character inn. This charming, yet stylish gastro inn is strategically placed between the major market towns of Sandbach, Middlewich and Crewe, and easily accessible from the M6, making The Bear’s Paw the ideal base from which to explore the many delights which Cheshire has to offer. Our luxurious boutique style bedrooms with exquisite decor and furnishings are the ideal haven for a peaceful nights rest.
Providing you with total comfort in lush surroundings, all 14 bedrooms are en-suite and feature modern day amenities such as flat screen televisions, complimentary Wi Fi and media hubs. At The Bear’s Paw we take pride in our home cooked wholesome food. We use only the freshest and most seasonal produce which is locally sourced wherever possible. The bar features six real ales from local micro breweries and a fantastic selection of renowned wines from around the world. With two open fires, reclaimed antique oak flooring and more than 200 pictures adorning the oak panelled walls, the inn has kept its traditional charming character yet with a stylish contemporary twist. Taking you back to traditional inn-keeper hospitality, The Bear’s Paw provides a warm and friendly ambiance making it the ideal place for you to truly indulge, enjoy and relax.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/02/2016 to 01/02/2025 - If you are going to be arriving after 11pm on your scheduled day of arrival, then please contact the inn at least 24 hours prior to arrival to advise, as reception is not manned 24hrs a day The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Bears Paw
Although the food was good, at both dinner and breakfast I asked for small portions but was given standard portions.
Although not a problem as such it was very wasteful. We thought breakfast finishing at 9 am was rather early.
Will definitely be going back
We spent a night at the Bear's Paw while visiting relatives and would have happily stayed longer.
The room was spacious and well-decorated, and the restaurant is lovely.
I phoned the restaurant to book a table for dinner and was told that guests staying in the hotel are automatically allocated a table, which is worth knowing if you decide to book here.