- 1 guest reviews
"I was very lucky to find this spot, Just what I needed, is about 10 meters from Keleti the M2 underground station, super convenient to get a..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Hotel Hungaria City Center is the country's largest hotel with 499 rooms. It provides the comfort of home with professional services to tourists, business travellers and conference participants. Located in heart of Budapest, on the main road leading to the Elizabeth Bridge, Hotel Hungaria City Center has excellent public transport connections (metro and railway stations nearby) ensuring easy access to all parts of the city.
The hotel is only a few minutes walk to all major shopping and business centres and the historical old town with the main tourist attractions. The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with direct dial telephone, automatic wake-up system, free WiFi Internet access, minibar, radio, TV with satellite TV programmes and pay movies. There is guarded parking for private cars in the hotel garage. The elegant Beatrix and the inviting Fiaker restaurants await guests with excellent delicacies of traditional Hungarian and international cuisines. The Bora Bora Wellness centre offers Jacuzzi, massage, sauna, aroma sauna, infra-sauna and solarium
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location - affordable, simple and just what was needed. Great Hospitality
I was very lucky to find this spot, Just what I needed, is about 10 meters from Keleti the M2 underground station, super convenient to get around.
Staff are very friendly, had a lovely stay