- 16 guest reviews
"Good standard of accommodation,very close to motorway but noise levels not too bad,stayed a week had no maid service at all ,should supply m..."
"Excellent accommodation, great location, everything you could want...."
"It had everything you could need...."
"Everything was as described on arrival and we had no need to contact the reception throughout our stay. The accommodation was spotlessly cle..."
"The apartment was lovely very clean. The view from all rooms were fab looking out over the marina. The apartment had everything we needed. T..."
About the hotel
Tewitfield Marina is a purpose built hamlet with its own luxury holiday accommodation complex. Situated on the Lancashire and Cumbria border alongside Tewitfield Locks on the Lancaster Canal we provide our guests with the perfect place to stay with easy access to some of Britain’s best loved countryside, with both the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales being less than half an hours drive away. Also close by is the historic city of Lancaster with its castles, museums and parks to visit, and the seaside town of Morecambe, famous for its breathtaking sunsets across the bay and over the Lakeland Fells, as well as the beautiful villages of Arnside and Silverdale within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Tewitfield’s location makes it ideal for those who wish to take a more active holiday with nearby facilities offering a host of sporting pursuits including bird watching at the nearby Leighton Moss RSPB Nature Reserve, fishing or a peaceful round of golf to a more exhilarating quad bike ride! Within the immediate vicinity there is a welcoming country pub, the Longlands Hotel, serving real ale with a varied food menu. Just across the road is Greenlands Farm Village with its own farm shop selling crafts and local produce alongside a café where you can relax and sample fresh homemade food.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/01/2020 - For all bookings there is a £20.00 charge for pets. All Credit card transactions carry an additional charge of 2% Travel Cots & High Chairs are available to hire from £15.00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good standard of accommodation,very close to motorway but noise levels not too bad,stayed a week had no maid service at all ,should supply more basic stuff dish washer tabs ,salt and pepper ,toilet paper ,enough to last a week .
Excellent accommodation, great location, everything you could want.