- 2 guest reviews
"Very good value hotel. Lovely black marble public areas. Our room was fine but a bit on the basic side - we had 3 beds in it so not a lot of..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Olissippo Marquês de Sá, is a 4 star Hotel, totally renovated in 2009 located in one of the most elegant area of Lisbon, near by Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, Av. da Républica, Saldanha and subway station. The hotel offers 164 rooms, “Varanda do Marquês” Restaurant, “Cocktail” Bar, 3 multi-purpose rooms, Room Service, Laundry service and Garage for 120 vehicles.
The Restaurant “Varanda do Marquês” accomodes up to 150 seated guests. The “Cocktail” Bar for 76 people together with Room Service, complete Food and Beverage offer. The 164 rooms, equipped with individual ar conditioning, direct telephone, satelite TV, radio, private safe, hair dryer and a working desk. The Hotel also offers 7 multi-purpose rooms, guaranteed to cater all meetings, seminars, exhibitions and banquet requirements.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Olissippo Marquês de Sá in Lisboa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money & for us well located near Entrecampos, the airport & buses/Metro to town
Very good value hotel.
Lovely black marble public areas. Our room was fine but a bit on the basic side - we had 3 beds in it so not a lot of extra space. Very good marble bathrooms. They speedily sorted out a room quickly for us when we arrived late morning, ie before the 2pm check in time & that was appreciated after an early start. We were able to walk from Entrecampos in 15 minutes & the airport was only a 10 min taxi drive away. The Metro stations & sightseeing bus stops are also close by.