This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our rates are amongst Sydney's best, our location is unbeatable and the views are simply sensational. The Macleay is located in the inner city suburb of Potts Point a perfect location to explore Sydney. From the hotel it is a short walk to the CBD or 1 train stop, or a beautiful walk through the Botanical Gardens to Circular Quay.
Public transport is also easily accessible. The Macleay offers studio apartments, all of which are self contained and have a small kitchen and ensuite bathroom. All apartments were beautifully refurbished in 2008. Many of the apartments have the most stunning views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House or Sydney Harbour from Elizabeth Bay out to Manly Heads.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet