- 2 guest reviews
"An amazing hotel with fantastic accommodation, exceeded all expectations...."
"Was a bit apprehensive when I realised the hotel was in Kings Cross. This was not a problem, the area was excellent. Close to Kings Cross st..."
About the hotel
Our rates are amongst Sydney's best, our location is unbeatable and the views are simply sensational. The Macleay is located in the inner city suburb of Potts Point a perfect location to explore Sydney. From the hotel it is a short walk to the CBD or 1 train stop, or a beautiful walk through the Botanical Gardens to Circular Quay.
Public transport is also easily accessible. The Macleay offers studio apartments, all of which are self contained and have a small kitchen and ensuite bathroom. All apartments were beautifully refurbished in 2008. Many of the apartments have the most stunning views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House or Sydney Harbour from Elizabeth Bay out to Manly Heads.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Massage
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An amazing hotel with fantastic accommodation, exceeded all expectations.
Was a bit apprehensive when I realised the hotel was in Kings Cross.
This was not a problem, the area was excellent. Close to Kings Cross station and a short walk from the park that lead to the Opera house and Sydney bridge. The staff in the hotel were very helpful at any time day and night and the rooms had all that you require of an aparthotel. In short this is a lovely hotel, well situated and I would recommend it.