- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Good service for late arriivals - offered food quite late in the evening. Would use the same hotel again if travelling to/from Gatwick..."
"needs to improve if to stay in this game, everything was ok but not a very high standard..."
"Would stay again and recommend..."
About the hotel
Providing contemporary en suite accommodation, this comfortable lodge is ideally situated in Horley, just 1. 5 miles away from Gatwick Airport. Stay and park deals available.
Acorn Lodge offers 24/7 courtesy transport to and from Gatwick Airport. During your stay you can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Start your day with a freshly cooked, full English breakfast, served between 07:00-09:00. During your free time you can take the short stroll into the centre of Horley which features all common amenities, including a selection of restaurants, pubs and shops.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/06/2015 to 16/06/2017 - BREAKFAST POLICY ENGLISH COOK BREAKFAST £5.00 (07.00-09.00) CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST £3.00 (06.00-09.00) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good service for late arriivals - offered food quite late in the evening.
Would use the same hotel again if travelling to/from Gatwick
needs to improve if to stay in this game, everything was ok but not a very high standard