- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"An excellent stay, only marred by a lack of hot water on the first morning - but had a long lie In after travelling the previous day. Excell..."
"Welcome, staff, room etc all top notch. Food disappointing; really mean portion of greasy whitebait as an evening snack - I think I counted..."
"My daughter and stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, our twin room was lovely, very clean, with a nice selection of hot drinks and a decent siz..."
"An extremely comfortable stay with very friendly staff. Will certainly return...."
"When we entered the Hotel we were greeted by a friendly receptionist. The room we stayed in was very nice with good facilities such as iron,..."
About the hotel
A wonderful 17th Century coaching Inn, but with all modern conveniences! We are excellently placed overlooking Kew Green, near Richmond. With only a 5-minute walk to the world-famous Royal Botanical Gardens, the National Archives and the Kew Steam Museum; there is also easy access to Twickenham Stadium, Hampton Court, Windsor & Thorpe Park, as well as the central London attractions. Our 31 bedrooms are all en-suite and air-conditioned, with luxury towels and duvets to ensure a comfortable stay.
Every room has up-to-the-minute plasma screens with both Sky TV and Freeview, as well as free wi-fi access. If you are planning a family celebration, wedding, business meeting or conference, our function room provides a great venue.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Staying near Kew
An excellent stay, only marred by a lack of hot water on the first morning - but had a long lie In after travelling the previous day.
Excellent location for working at The National Archives and visiting Kew Gardens. Superb breakfasts and interesting dinner menu. Will stay again.
Great Hotel, Let Down by Food
Welcome, staff, room etc all top notch.
Food disappointing; really mean portion of greasy whitebait as an evening snack - I think I counted about fifteen - accompanied by a nasty, industrial-tasting aioli. Breakfast also poor; tiny portion, and everything apart from the sausages (which were good) dry and overcooked.