- 5 guest reviews
"Had a two day stay in Lincombe Hall hotel which was really good. The room was a good size,light and airy. Lovley big bed with feather pillow..."
"From start to finish sheer excellence .Great greeting genuine great food .Room exceptional very clean and spotless. Town and beach 5 to 10 m..."
"Very enjoyable and highly recommended..."
"Staff were friendly and extremely helpful, room was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. Lively comfy bed and pillows. Great faciliti..."
"A lovely hotel that has benefited from the recent refurb whilst still retaining the family run feel...."
About the hotel
Located just a few minutes walk from the harbour and marina, upmarket restaurants and shops, the newly refurbished Lincombe Hall Hotel offers tastefully decorated bedrooms, many with sea views, a beautiful heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi, large patio, heated indoor pool, ample free parking, spacious bar and lounge areas, Free WiFi throughout the hotel, nightly entertainment and two and half acres of lovely manicured grounds. Choose from any of our newly refurbished rooms including oversized Gold Rooms with sea views, large Superior rooms, Family rooms, some interconnecting or one of our upgraded Standard rooms
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a two day stay in Lincombe Hall hotel which was really good.
The room was a good size,light and airy. Lovley big bed with feather pillows. The TV was a good size too. The gardens were terraced and loads of room to relax on the loungers. The outdoor pools were excellent but the indoor pools were to hot for us. The hotel is situated up a hill overlooking Torquay which is a nice spot. We preferred Painton over Torquay though, which is only a short drive away.
Class stay at the Lincoln Hotel
From start to finish sheer excellence .Great greeting genuine great food .Room exceptional very clean and spotless.
Town and beach 5 to 10 minute walk
Brilliant I will be back !