- Very Good
- 138 guest reviews
"Stayed here a few times over times in the last year, unfortunately it seems their previous high standards have slipped. Still a decent hotel..."
"The room was very good value, a good size, and well kitted out. Good to see real milk available and nice mugs and teapot. Only gripe was the..."
"A wonderful find, food was excellent...."
"Nice comfortable room...."
"Arrived at the Inn mid afternoon during Easter and found ample parking space. The reception desk was functional and efficient although not o..."
About the hotel
Here at the Hampshire Hog we have 20 stylish bedrooms perfect for that lazy weekend getaway or a business trip. We are delighted that we have been graded as a 5 star guest accommodation property and our stylish bedrooms reflect this. There is a new menu for diners who are spoilt for choice with many dishes using quality produce that is grown, reared or produced in Hampshire.
We cook delicious a full English breakfast and we also serve a buffet breakfast, with fresh fruit smoothies, cereals, warm croissants or toast and locally made jams and marmalades. We also have an enclosed children’s play area to keep the little ones enthralled for hours, the outdoor dining area ensure that parents can watch over their children whilst enjoying their meal and drinks.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Hampshire Hog in Portsmouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here a few times over times in the last year, unfortunately it seems their previous high standards have slipped.
Still a decent hotel but food a let down.
Excellent breakfast and very good room
The room was very good value, a good size, and well kitted out.
Good to see real milk available and nice mugs and teapot. Only gripe was the bathroom tap which was a bit stiff and the flow 'all or nothing'. The breakfast was very good indeed, good quality ingredients throughout and well cooked. Staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend to others.