- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel has now changed its name to the InterContinental which made it a little hard to find, but that really was the only problem. Nothi..."
About the hotel
Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon connects the heart of the Lisbon society. With warm refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this fresh new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at the restaurant Akla to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great hotel
This hotel has now changed its name to the InterContinental which made it a little hard to find, but that really was the only problem.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, I didn't eat dinner as I was quite late, but the breakfast was excellent.