- 1 guest reviews
"I had a wonderful stay at the Sofitel marrakech. The 2 Sofitels are actually connected - but we stayed in the "spa and lounge" - but the poo..."
About the hotel
Designed in a contemporary Andalusian style and situated in sumptuous gardens, the Sofitel Marrakech Lounge & Spa is a place of calm and sensual pleasure dedicated to the development of all of your senses. In this enchanting environment, the Sofitel Marrakech Lounge & Spa raises the art of well-being and absolute relaxation to the highest level of excellence. Revitalize your body and mind in this luxurious haven of peace, serenity and sensuality - just a few steps from the Medina.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Games Console
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa in MARRAKECH is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 28.60(MAD) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Felt like a VIP!
I had a wonderful stay at the Sofitel marrakech.
The 2 Sofitels are actually connected - but we stayed in the "spa and lounge" - but the pools and eating areas are the same. I travelled with a friend and we both found the service we received exceptional. The room was really comfortable, clean and well styled. Bathroom slightly on the smaller size, but liked that the toilet was separate. Bathroom also possibly in need of updating - but still very clean and functional. We did not spend much time in our room anyway. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast which had a vast choice of food. The hotel staff helped us have a great trip by booking in restaurants, guides and making suggestions for our stay. Wonderful trip and great hotel.