- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"The hotel is vey central and close to the trams making travel a lot easier. The breakfast buffet, although without bacon (a personal prefere..."
"A good compromise between quality and cost. A great location, reasonably sized and comfortable room and nice breakfast. Those less able to c..."
"very nice hotel great location..."
"Great little hotel , not a bad word to say would definetly return if back in Amsterdam...."
About the hotel
The Nova Hotel is a modern 3-star hotel, located in 5 beautiful historic buildings in the heart of Amsterdam. Find yourself directly behind the Royal Palace and Dam square with free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a modern private bathroom and a refrigerator.
Guests can start day with an extensive buffet breakfast with various tasty choices and fresh and healthy products. As the hotel is situated right in the centre, it is surrounded by a wide range of cafes and restaurants. From Nova hotel, the famous shopping street of Kalverstraat is one block away. The colorful flower markets are nearby. It will take only 5 minutes to go to Central Station by tram.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 07:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Nova Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant and local
The hotel is vey central and close to the trams making travel a lot easier.
The breakfast buffet, although without bacon (a personal preference of mine) supplied a hot and cold selection for everyone's tastes. The room was a good size as was the bathroom. Only downside was out room looked directly into scaffolding, which meant that during the day/late morning, you had visitors walking about by your window.