This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Overlooking the mythical Côte des Basques surfer’s beach, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Biarritz is a stylish contemporary hotel ideally located just a short walk from the city centre, the farmer’s market, the nightlife and Casino, facing the ocean and only 15 min. from the airport. With its 150 spacious rooms and suites, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Biarritz combines comfort and modernity.
Colorful and light, our rooms are all air-conditioned and equipped to meet the needs of the discerning international travelers. Free broadband in all rooms. Many of our rooms offer a view over the ocean. With its intimate setting and relaxing ambiance, l’Onyx Bar & Restaurant, is the place to meet with friends, enjoy a quiet drink, or have a quick snack or taste our chef world-food dishes. Broadcast of the best sport events on our large plasma screen at the bar. At the Transat Restaurant on the rooftop terrace offering the breathtaking view over the ocean, Biarritz and Pyrenees, Salad bar formula, guests can sample classic dishes like smoked trout and delicious hamburgers prepared with a Basque flair, crisp salads and tasty vegetarian options. Take a dip in our outdoor swimming-pool located on the large rooftop terrace and open from April to November. Free Access to the Fitness Centre. Make time for yourself and enjoy a day or an afternoon at this exquisite BLU Spa. Perfect for refreshing and rejuvenating after a full day of outdoor adventure, shopping or sightseeing, this peaceful retreat overlooks the Atlantic and offers a wide range of indulgent health and beauty treatments. The spa also provides couple's massages, a sauna, a hammam and a relaxation area. Hotel Services : Private underground 75-place parking, valet parking and luggage handler, free access to the business centre, 24-hour room service, laundry service, 24-hour reception, guest relation, , Free Broadband, WIFI. During the french school vacation, enjoy the games room (with a Wii console). Outdoor activities available close to the hotel: golf, surfing, horse riding, harness-racing, scuba-diving, white-water rafting, 10 exceptional golf courses, links and inland, including 4 of Europe’s to 100, as well as tours of the Basque countryside…
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Radisson Blu Hotel Biarritz in Biarritz is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.20(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet