- 138 guest reviews
"Needed a couple of nights close to the city, so hotel satisfied that need. Stag party, continuing loud discussion roused us early hours. Foo..."
"Ripped lino in bathroom, could trip over it, dirty radiators.woken up by housekeeping talking at 7.45 am Sunday morning...."
"First time at this hotel, i didn't expect much, but it was a pleasure staying here, room was a good size, free view on suit carnt go wrong,..."
"Booked through Late Rooms, presumably cheaper than standard. Stay was Saturday night and Sunday night. Room was boiling hot on arrival and a..."
"The hotel is good room are ok. Only disappointment is the customer service I received from one of the receptionist at the hotel..."
About the hotel
The Cobden Hotel Birmingham is ideally located for business or leisure travellers. Set in peaceful grounds, the hotel is less the ten minutes’ drive from Birmingham City Centre, only 3. 6 miles from Birmingham's Famous Chocolate factory Cadbury’s world.
The hotel is within easy reach of the M5 and M6 motorways. The nearest train station is Birmingham New Street station, approximately 15 minutes’ drive away from the hotel.
The Cobden Hotel Birmingham has 174 en-suite bedrooms, with 56 of them having been newly refurbished. All rooms are en-suite, and offer tea and coffee making facilities, working desk space, complimentary toiletries, WiFi and flat screen Freeview TVs. The hotel is also pet friendly, however charges do apply. Please contact reception after booking for more details.
Guests can enjoy dining from the A La Carte menu in the restaurant, which specialises in Traditional English and Asian cuisine, with vegetarian options available. Room service is also available, if you fancy a quiet night in your room, last orders are 9:30pm. The hotel bar is open 7 days a week, and is kitted out with flat screen TVs complete with Sky Sports showing all the live games, snacks and light meals are also available.
The hotel has great transport links to the Bullring shopping centre (a 15 minute drive), and the airport (30 minute drive). The National Indoor Arena is just over a mile away, while guests can enjoy some quiet reflection at Birmingham Botanical Gardens, only a 15 minute walk away. For football fans, Aston Villa, Birmingham and West Bromwich football clubs are all approximately 20 minutes away from the hotel.
We offer our guests free parking and free wifi throughout the hotel, a small charge applies for use of the hotels leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, cardio gym, steam room and sauna.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Needed a couple of nights close to the city, so hotel satisfied that need.
Stag party, continuing loud discussion roused us early hours. Food and room fine.
a bed for the night
Ripped lino in bathroom, could trip over it, dirty radiators.woken up by housekeeping talking at 7.45 am Sunday morning.