- 34 guest reviews
"Great for a room to stay for the night when visiting friends...."
"very clean self contained accommodation just what we required for our visit to Maldon..."
"I have worked in and travelled to this area many times and had not come accross this little gem before. Excellent staff who go out their way..."
"Clean & tidy. Very friendly. Great breakfast. Sadly no evening meal but pub just round corner...."
"Attentive and polite staff, very pleasant stay...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Dengie Peninsular which is primarily a farming area, adjacent to two rivers which has the added advantage of numerous outdoor activities. Besides sailing, there are number of golf courses nearby, numerous walks, cycling opportunities, horse riding centers and places of both historic and natural interest to visit. Five double rooms are available to rent.
Three are situated on ground floor on a motel type basis and two on the first floor of the main building. All rooms are gas centrally heated and have the benefit of Sky Sports TV, BT Sport and free Wi-Fi. Room only prices from £60 with full English breakfast or continental breakfast from £7. 5 per person. Each room has an allocated parking space in a private car park. Check in times are from 2pm and check out 10am. Evening meals are available by arrangement. The whole premises are strictly non-smoking. Keys are obtained from a key box under code when reception is not available
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Crouch Valley Lodge
Great for a room to stay for the night when visiting friends.
very clean self contained accommodation just what we required for our visit to Maldon