- 40 guest reviews
"Great for a room to stay for the night when visiting friends...."
"very clean self contained accommodation just what we required for our visit to Maldon..."
"I have worked in and travelled to this area many times and had not come accross this little gem before. Excellent staff who go out their way..."
"Clean & tidy. Very friendly. Great breakfast. Sadly no evening meal but pub just round corner...."
"Attentive and polite staff, very pleasant stay...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Dengie Peninsular between the rivers Crouch and Blackwater and surrounded by open countryside. The site has easy access and parking for all guests. It is a bed breakfast and evening meal establishment with 8 rooms (five double en-suite and three single sharing a shower and toilet).
All rooms benefit from free wi-fi, Sky Sports and BT Sport. Evening meals are served between 6pm and 8pm Monday to Friday only. Breakfast is available 7 days a week from 8. 30 am. The parking is free for cars and a charge will be levied for commercial vehicles/vans. Keys are obtained from a key box under code when reception is not available. "
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Crouch Valley Lodge
Great for a room to stay for the night when visiting friends.
very clean self contained accommodation just what we required for our visit to Maldon