- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"The hotel is great and the staff are lovely and friendly. The food is great. Location couldn't be better and there is carparking. We had ask..."
"Lovely, friendly, happy atmosphere...."
"We had an excellent stay at the lauriston hotel. Will definitely book with them again...."
"Both my wife and myself can't fault the Lauriston Hotel the service we recieved was fantastic nothing was to much trouble the room was clean..."
"Hotel staff very friendly and welcoming, quick and effective in dealing with requests and questions. Bar menu was good, well presented and q..."
About the hotel
The Lauriston Hotel offers quality AA 3 star accommodation and is situated in the flat coastal town of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel is located on the seafront, overlooking Weston Bay with its Victorian Promenade and easily accessible long sandy beach. The hotel prides itself on its accessibility features that are particularly suited to the needs of visually impaired people.
We welcome assistance dogs and good natured pet dogs and the hotel is the perfect point from which to start your North Somerset adventure with your dog*. Some rooms have been adapted to suit the needs of wheelchair users. Weston-super-mare boasts a large number of well known retail outlets and small boutiques within 5 minutes walking distance. The Hotel is well placed to enjoy Somerset and the nearby surrounding areas, including Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, the towns of Wells, and Glastonbury and the Roman city of Bath. Nearby is the city of Bristol with its famous Zoo and Brunel's SS Great Britain. Locally, Weston has a Sea Life Centre, the world's largest dedicated Helicopter Museum, the newly installed 40-metre high Wheel of Weston and the Marine Lake which is suitable for safe swimming. The wide sweep of Weston Bay has miles of clean sandy beach, and a level promenade boasting superb views over the Channel. Weston beach has designated areas for wind and water sports, and there are boat trips around Weston Bay and further afield. *Only assistance dogs are allowed in public areas of the Hotel. free WiFi
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Windy stay in Weston
The hotel is great and the staff are lovely and friendly.
The food is great. Location couldn't be better and there is carparking. We had asked for a seaview but didn't get that luxury. I wouldn't recommened staying in room ten as it is overlooked so cann ot really have curtains open.
Stayed in a lot netter for the money.
Room big nut needed a good face lift. Would not go back sorry.