This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hunters Rest Inn was built in 1750 as a hunting lodge for the Earl of Warwick and overlooks the Cam Valley to the Mendip Hills and over the Chew Valley to the port of Bristol. It's five beautifully presented en-suite rooms offer the perfect base for families holidaying in the area, couples on a romantic break or discerning business people seeking a relaxing stay in a traditional English Inn. The bar is renowned for it's warm hospitality, excellent home-made food and well stocked cellar can also cater for family celebrations and functions for up to 70 people.
Conference facilities are also available.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet