- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay here - very comfortable and lovely breakfast. The bed was so large it took up too much of the room, making it feel a wee..."
"Well looked after, good parking. Would certainly return if in that area...."
"The Great Grubb is handily located from the Totnes town centre just 5-10 minutes walk to the top of the High Street. It also benefits from f..."
"Great place ideally situated just far enough from the town to be out the way, but near enough to get everywhere on foot. Owners are very fri..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome at The Great Grubb Bed and Breakfast. We are located within walking distance of Totnes shops and Castle. We have private parking.
All of our B&B rooms are of a high standard with en-suite. We take pride in our home cooking and offer an extensive breakfast menu - using mainly locally sourced farm produce. We have a guest lounge, sun terrace, and garden for our guests to enjoy. We free wi-fi access. We are environmentally conscious and recycle wherever possible.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable and Convenient
We enjoyed our stay here - very comfortable and lovely breakfast.
The bed was so large it took up too much of the room, making it feel a wee bit cramped, but otherwise the room was nicely furnished with good sized en-suite. We couldn't fault the service but we've stayed at other equally good places which charged £10 less per night, so felt it was a little overpriced. Extremely convenient for Totnes.
Well looked after, good parking.
Would certainly return if in that area.