- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"A little shabby in corridors but the room itself was fine. Untidy in public areas with chairs stacked on top of each other behind the break..."
"Stayed one night sat 4th Jan with my wife and grandaughter in a family room, everything was fine, great value for money, enjoyed the contine..."
"Clean comfortable room. Located close to Windsor just a little to far to walk in winter. Bus stops outside lodge. Toby Carvery on site wry b..."
"Everything about our stay was excellent. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The room was lovely, although the vi..."
"For the area this hotel offers great value, booked because it had a Toby on site. Plenty of parking and the rooms were very clean and comfor..."
About the hotel
Reached easily from the M4 or M25, this modern lodge provides comfy and convenient budget accommodation just 10 minutes from Royal Windsor, putting Windsor Castle, Ascot Racecourse and Legoland right on your doorstep. There’s so much to enjoy nearby, it’s hard to know where to start. Pop round to the queen’s house at Windsor Castle – the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world.
Watch world-class horseracing at Ascot, take a horse-drawn hackney carriage ride through Windsor and the Great Park or keep the whole family entertained at Legoland. You can even round your day off with a hearty roast dinner, as this 15-room lodge has its own Toby Carvery, serving a choice of at least three delicious joints with lots of fresh, seasonal vegetables.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Could be better
Poor customer service, nobody acknowledged we were waiting to check in, I accept it was a busy sunday afternoon, But an acknowledgement would have gone far.
Food was ok but the carvery area not clean so much so the chef had to tell staff off. Had to go lokking for staff to check out as there was nobody around to give key to.
A sound stay but dated be public areas untidy
A little shabby in corridors but the room itself was fine.
Untidy in public areas with chairs stacked on top of each other behind the breakfast table and boxes /files stacked by the check in area.