- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Excellent customer service, friendly hotel. Room a little on the small side...."
"It was clean staff were friendly and the room was tidy. Would stay again and recommend it to my friends and family a great little place to s..."
"Customer service would have been a 6 if it weren't for the daytime manager. All other staff were fabulous. However, the daytime manager was..."
"A large hotel with good parking facilities. Having a large bar and dining area offering good food. staff seemed less interested in customers..."
About the hotel
This carefully restored former coaching inn is one of the most characterful hotels in the St Albans area. Surrounded by villages like Frogmore, South Mimms and Colney Heath, it’s a welcome escape whether on a short break or a business trip. The pretty village of London Colney gives you the best of both worlds.
Sitting near the quiet river of Colne it provides the perfect, peaceful getaway – yet it’s only 45 minutes away from Central London, via Junction 22 of the M25. And with 13 en-suite rooms and a cosy pub serving hearty, freshly prepared food, the lodge is as comfortable as it is convenient. St Albans itself is a bustling town where you can visit the second largest cathedral in the UK. You could also enjoy a tipple or two, as it’s reputed to have the most pubs of any town in the country. Nearby you might want to explore Broad Colney Lakes Nature Reserve or dip into Roman life at the fascinating Verulamium Museum.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service, friendly hotel.
Room a little on the small side.
It was clean staff were friendly and the room was tidy.
Would stay again and recommend it to my friends and family a great little place to stay, relax and enjoy.