- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"The only thing that I would change, which is a personal thing is the quality of the pillows,which I thought were not 4* quality other than t..."
"Have stayed at Innkeepers Lodge, London Colney on previous occasions. This visit was as good as previous stays with friendly and obliging st..."
"Good accommodation. Comfortable bed. Good shower. No spill over noise from what is a busy establishment. Staff were very friendly...."
"Modern "safe" accommodation away from home is usually sanitised within an inch of the 745 page brand standard manual life. From "Have you ev..."
"The rooms are large and comfortable and the staff very friendly...."
About the hotel
This carefully restored former coaching inn is one of the most characterful hotels in the St Albans area. Surrounded by villages like Frogmore, South Mimms and Colney Heath, it’s a welcome escape whether on a short break or a business trip. The pretty village of London Colney gives you the best of both worlds.
Sitting near the quiet river of Colne it provides the perfect, peaceful getaway – yet it’s only 45 minutes away from Central London, via Junction 22 of the M25. And with 13 en-suite rooms and a cosy pub serving hearty, freshly prepared food, the lodge is as comfortable as it is convenient. St Albans itself is a bustling town where you can visit the second largest cathedral in the UK. You could also enjoy a tipple or two, as it’s reputed to have the most pubs of any town in the country. Nearby you might want to explore Broad Colney Lakes Nature Reserve or dip into Roman life at the fascinating Verulamium Museum.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful stay at the Colney
The only thing that I would change, which is a personal thing is the quality of the pillows,which I thought were not 4* quality other than that this hotel was fabulous, and the food in the restaurant
Was first class!!!
One night stay
Have stayed at Innkeepers Lodge, London Colney on previous occasions.
This visit was as good as previous stays with friendly and obliging staff who looked after us well. Good continental breakfast selection and nice light pub lunch. Small room but adequate for one night. Will stay again.