- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"It was easy to book - details should show that breakfast NOT included in price, and proximity of hotel to A.1. Convenient and easy to find,..."
"We thought the hotel was great - all the staff we met were so friendly and helpful, the service in the bar and restaurant was quick and the..."
"We stayed overnight and the staff were very friendly the room was ok overall good experience..."
"This is the second time I have stayed here it was lovely and the breakfast is fantastic...."
"Bathroom needed some maintenance, shower screen not fixed at one end. Also toilet roll holder was not in place...."
About the hotel
Our stylish bedrooms are fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a good nights’ sleep and an enjoyable stay. Freshly laundered crisp white cotton sheets, a quality duvet plus curtains with blackout linings as well as a spacious desk, TV, free WiFi, and Twining’s tea & coffee making facilities are found in our rooms and we also have 24h room service. In the bathroom you’ll find a range of complimentary Scottish Fine Soaps bathing products and our towels are the huge sumptuous bath sheets you can really wrap yourself up in.
With our great location off the A1 / M62, the new Kyte Hotel at Darrington is ideal for overnight stays and makes the perfect place to hold your company meetings & conferences. Our restaurant and bar has a great reputation for high quality homemade fresh food - booking may be required. The hotel is located in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside 10 miles South East of Leeds with several walks and picturesque golf courses on our doorstep. We’re also in a great location for race-goers of Pontefract, Doncaster and York racecourses. In addition, there is an outdoor pursuit’s centre, shopping village, indoor snow slope, rock-climbing centre, cinemas and bowling alley within a 10 minute drive. Please ask for our golf breaks package, for ideas on family days out, corporate team building days and transport to/from racecourses and airports etc.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole, Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Good for a one-night stay
It was easy to book - details should show that breakfast NOT included in price, and proximity of hotel to A.1.
Convenient and easy to find, but not for the light-sleeper. OK for a stop-over en route further north.
We thought the hotel was great - all the staff we met were so friendly and helpful, the service in the bar and restaurant was quick and the food was fab.