- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Everything was ok. Nothing special but value for money...."
"This is a stones throw from the centre of Woking and is always clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful and having a pub at..."
"Fantastic value. Enjoyed a family meal for under £40 . Will be booking again soon...."
"Bit dissapointed with the 1st meal I had, Sunday roast was very dry, but the swampy and chips ver very well presented, the breakfasts whew v..."
"For the price, this place is fine. It is well situated with parking and free wifi. I ate in the restaurant in the evening and would suggest..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for a hotel in Woking with a great central location, this comfy 33-bedroom lodge is perfect. Just a short walk from Woking station, it’s an ideal base whether you’re sightseeing in Surrey or attending the H. G.
Wells Conference and Event Centre for business. Whatever your travel plans, it’s nice to know that there’s a cosy real-ale pub* right next door, where you can put your feet up with a pint of expertly kept cask-ale and some traditional, seasonally inspired food. Woking is a bustling town close to Horsell, Chobham and Sheerwater. Nestled in the heart of leafy Surrey, it was a favourite country residence of the Tudors, although certainly for science-fiction fans it’s most famous for the ‘Martians invasion’ in H. G. Wells’ War of the Worlds. Nearby you can explore two majestic 18th century mansions, Clandon Park and Hatchlands Park, inspect the vintage cars and planes at the Brooklands Museum or take the family to Chessington World of Adventure. *Please note that only children aged 14 and over can dine in our pub, and only when accompanied by an adult.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/12/2015 to 25/12/2015 - Check in times are restricted to between Noon and 5pm on Christmas Day. In addition the pub may be closed from mid afternoon on the 25th. Please refer to the individual pub/lodge for exact timings. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Innkeeper's Lodge Woking
Everything was ok.
Nothing special but value for money.
Convenient and Clean
This is a stones throw from the centre of Woking and is always clean and comfortable.
The staff are friendly and helpful and having a pub attached means getting fed and watered is simple.